The Human Development Council identifies and addresses social issues in Greater Saint John through research, information, coordination and networking.
1. Study and identify social needs within the community, and the services that exist to meet those needs.
2. Advise and assist in planning and developing new services and improving existing ones.
3. Initiate opportunities for joint action in the development, coordination, and delivery of services appropriate to community needs.
4. Facilitate local citizens' access to information about community programs and services.
5. Maintain the strength and vibrancy of the HDC to ensure that the above goals are achieved.
Proudly Supported by: